Monday, November 12, 2007

Second-hand Smoke

The same person wrote further on the forum:

"I have actually developed a real sensitivity to tobacco smoke, probably inherited from my mother,who is severely allergic. Even smelling it on somebody's breath sometimes induces coughing.

While I recognize people's right to put anything they want into their bodies, I am grateful that I live in California, where smoking in public places is uncommon and there is very progressive anti-smoking legislation.

Tobacco, no matter what its medicinal properties, is poisonous in the form of second-hand smoke.

Second-hand Tobacco smoke ruins other people's meals, gives children lung cancer, hurts people with sensitive lungs and undermines the health of people who suffer from immune-system wrecking conditions like AIDS.

Please poison yourself in your own good company."