Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking



Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
This is the revolutionary international bestseller that will stop you smoking - for good. 'If you follow my instructions you will be a happy non-smoker for the rest of your life.' That's a strong claim from Allen Carr, but as the world's leading and most successful quit smoking expert, Allen was right to boast! Reading this book is all you need to give up smoking. You can even smoke while you read. There are no scare tactics, you will not gain weight and stopping will not feel like deprivation. If you want to kick the habit then go for it. Allen Carr has helped millions of people become happy non-smokers. His unique method removes your psychological dependence on cigarettes and literally sets you free. Accept no substitute. Five million people can't be wrong.

"The object of this book is to get you into the frame of mind in which, instead of the normal method of stopping whereby you start off with the feeling that you are climbing Mount Everest and spend the next few weeks craving a cigarette and envying other smokers, you start right away with a feeling of elation, as if you had been cured of a terrible disease."

Find Allen Carr on Amazon.

Here is what one reader wrote:
It works. , 26 April 2006
By S. Itenov (Denmark) - See all my reviews

"I have tried every method under the sun and tried to break my 15 year old 20-30 a day habit more times then I care to remember. The only method recommended to me by people who had actually stopped smoking permanently was Allen Carrs. They never seemed to talk about "still wanting one" and they seemed so damned happy about it, too, the bastards! So, being a smoker with a smoker's logic, I stayed away from Allen and his method, because it obviously worked and I would have to give up my precious ones!

After six years (during which time 54750 red Marlboros were sucked into my lungs!) I saw the book by chance in a bookstore and bought it, thinking that I would quit someday, but certainly not now. But I did. And it was easy. And enjoyable. And fantastic. And amazing. And now, four months later I can honestly say that have no need or desire to ever smoke again. For the first time in my adult life, I am free. And the cool thing is that so can you! Here is what you do:
1.Buy the book
2.read it and follow the instructions
3.Enjoy your (now much prolonged) life :-).

Thank you, Allen, you literally saved my life."